St Alban’s Church is a lovely venue and the Team will do all it can to make your day special and memorable.
To get started please come and see us for a look around and a chat, or phone Father Lameck on 01829 770245 or email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to be married in our Parish, at St Alban’s Church if you can demonstrate a Qualifying Connection (QC)
QC means that
A. One of the couple either
• was baptised in the parish
• was prepared for confirmation in the parish
• lives in the parish
• is on the church’s electoral roll
• has at any time lived in the parish for a period of at least 6 months
• has habitually attended normal church services in the parish church for a period of at least 6 months.
B. One of the parents
• at any time after they were born has lived in the parish for a period of at least six months
• has habitually attended a normal church service in the parish church for a period of 6 months
C. Parents or grandparents were married in the parish.
If you can establish a QC, the next step is to contact Father Lameck Mutete to complete the marriage welcome form to establish a provisional wedding date, start to plan your ceremony and discuss the process.
Contact Father Lameck Mutete on 01829 77024
or email him directly at email@example.com.